Continuous Improvement In A Flash

Jeff and I have been busy working independently.

I borrowed the "brand" but Continuous Improvement In A Flash is a whole different kind of work than Agile In A Flash. It is essentially a guide for scrum masters to help them institute continuous improvement. It is  a quick exposition of mindset and technique that should help any SM (even a part-time SM).

I've just made the first public release, and I hope to follow up with changes, expansions, and reductions as time allows.

I am also starting up a second LeanPub book as the further development of my Use Vim Like A Pro tutorial, which has lost its place on the internet with the closing of my old blog on blogsome.

We'll keep you up to date with further changes, such as the publication date of Jeff's new book, as time allows.

26 comments:

  1. Thank you for your topics are very helpful and can be my inspiration
    I am happy to find your site, I will continue to visit your website and check the latest news that you created
    I would like to subscribe to your site feed but do not know where it is??
    Okay once again I say thank you
    This is a list of my own websites that you can go back:
    Merek Terkenal Yang Memproduksi Mobil Murah Di Indonesia
    Kepastian Mobil Murah Berlanjut di Indonesia Bagian Timur
    Mobil Murah Sangat Di Minati Orang Indonesia
    Orang Indonesia Menunggu Peluncuran Mobil Murah
    Peluncuran Mobil Murah Di Indonesia Penuh Dengan Pro Kontra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your subjects are always helpfull for me.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to meet this site, thanks for post this in .. gadget baru

    ReplyDelete